MTR SF Submissions and Reports
2023 marks the midpoint in the implementation of a number of sustainable development frameworks agreed in 2015, including the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, the Addis Ababa Action Agenda for Financing for Development, the Paris Climate Agreement, and the Sendai Framework. Within this context, the UN General Assembly (UNGA) decided to hold a “Midterm Review of the Implementation of the Sendai Framework 2015-2030” (MTR SF).
On this page
- Key reports and documents
- Voluntary national reports
- Thematic studies
- Contributions from UN Systems
- Regional reports
- Literature review
- Other contributions
Key Reports and Documents
- Main findings and recommendations of the midterm review of the implementation of the Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction 2015-2030
- Key documents related to the Midterm Review of the Sendai Framework
State and Non-State Stakeholders Inputs
The following are the inputs provided by State and non-State stakeholders to the Midterm Review of the Sendai Framework. The findings, conclusions and recommendations of the MTR SF will be drawn from these and other inputs provided.
Voluntary National Reports